The Mobile County Recycling Center has acquired compartmentalized trailers from the Alabama Department of Environmental Management to facilitate the recovery of recyclable waste in our community. If you’re planning a large event and would like to incorporate green practices, consider requesting the use of one of our trailers!
Here are a few benefits of adding a compartmentalized trailer to your event:
- Simplifies the collection and transportation of recyclable materials.
- Can be used to collect paper, cardboard, plastic bottles, and cans.
- Magnetized labels allow the trailers to be configured to best fit your needs.
- Clear stream containers can be reserved along with the trailer to increase accessibly to recycling at your event.
- Materials will be weighed once received so you can track your impact!
Reservations can be made by calling 251-375-4527 or by filling out this form: Trailer Booking Form. Once completed the form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or brought to the Mobile County Recycling Center.
In order to cover the cost of transporting the trailer to your event, a quote will be provided once your request is processed.
Questions? Call 251-375-4527 or email email@example.com.