Compartmentalized Trailers available for Event Recycling
The Mobile County Recycling Center has acquired compartmentalized trailers from the Alabama Department of Environmental Management to facilitate the recovery of recyclable waste in our community. If you’re planning a large event and would like to incorporate green practices, consider requesting the use of one of our trailers!
Here are a few benefits of adding a compartmentalized trailer to your event:
- Simplifies the collection and transportation of recyclable materials.
- Can be used to collect paper, cardboard, plastic bottles, and cans.
- Magnetized labels allow the trailers to be configured to best fit your needs.
- Clear stream containers can be reserved along with the trailer to increase accessibly to recycling at your event.
- Materials will be weighed once received so you can track your impact!
Reservations can be made by calling 251-375-4527 or by filling out this form: Trailer Booking Form. Once completed the form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or brought to the Mobile County Recycling Center.
In order to cover the cost of transporting the trailer to your event, a quote will be provided once your request is processed.
Questions? Call 251-375-4527 or email email@example.com.